Who should have access to the tattoo artist only forum?

Place a request to join the Tattoo Artist/Apprentice Sections

Moderator: EvilJay

Aivanne
Hardcore

Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:54 pm

BadWolf wrote:
I have just wrote to ajj an eikon to ask them the questions you have asked me and when I have there reply I will notify you.
..........Well...........
OWNED !
lonebear

Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:39 pm

I know that I am new here, but reading thru the last 8 pages of stuff makes me think this is definetly not a goos website for people that do want to learn. SOMEBODY has a serious problem with people new to the art. I was looking for a place for a few tips but I don't think that I will be asking them here. Certain posters here mabe need to seek anger management classes? Something...that person is an asshole. Thank you. :)
Live4him
Hardcore

Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:51 pm

lonebear wrote:I know that I am new here, but reading thru the last 8 pages of stuff makes me think this is definetly not a goos website for people that do want to learn.
you're right, it's not a good website for someone who wants to learn the wrong way

hell, I'm wanting to learn, I'm just going about it the right way and I never get treated like shit. I'm respectful and humble, and sincerely interested in the artform. I have learned so much since I joined this site.. and I am truely thankful for that..

oh, and don't diss Badwolf. That man is amazing. :love2:
Sphenoid
Hardcore

Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:06 pm

lonebear wrote:I know that I am new here, but reading thru the last 8 pages of stuff makes me think this is definetly not a goos website for people that do want to learn. SOMEBODY has a serious problem with people new to the art. I was looking for a place for a few tips but I don't think that I will be asking them here. Certain posters here mabe need to seek anger management classes? Something...that person is an asshole. Thank you. :)
Okay so you just created an account to make a post about badwolf being an asshole?

Just wow.
BadWolf
Verified

Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:20 pm

lonebear wrote:I know that I am new here, but reading thru the last 8 pages of stuff makes me think this is definetly not a goos website for people that do want to learn. SOMEBODY has a serious problem with people new to the art. I was looking for a place for a few tips but I don't think that I will be asking them here. Certain posters here mabe need to seek anger management classes? Something...that person is an asshole. Thank you. :)
You read all that and learned nothing????
You must be the most dense individual on the fuckin planet.
Let's review...read it again, and tell me what you get out of it.

SOMEBODY has a serious problem with people"new to the art" my ass!
What you meant to say was, 'SOMEBODY has a serious problem with people who have no clue, butchering up and potentially infecting people.'
There is a big difference.
You are supposed to get tips from your MENTOR. Not in an internet forum.
eoin

Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:22 am

simple,why not compile a simple questionair on the general running and maintanance of a tattoo machine
mysticneedletat2

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:16 pm

The only problem requiring a copy of the Tattoo license is that not every state requires the artist to be some is the shop which would make it hard. Copy of work would be ok but it is possible to steal a pic and call it your own. Know I was licensed in 1997 in Germany and have not been in a shop since 2000 Kansas is a very closed off place too many artist and shops and no one really wants some one that is not their buddy to work for them. And the Board of Cosmetology requires you no mater what to attend a school or be trained by an approved Artist of their choosing and it is very hard to find a artist here that will look at someone who has tattooed before. I hold a high respect for working out of a shop and would love to work in one either here in Kansas or else where. I have continued to tattoo while holding the highest cleanliness and sanitary standards. Everything is always as it should be. So how would you let some one like me on? I would say in some cases you would ask for a copy of the license of the shop or the individual. If it is a shop license then the only way to get said Certificate would be to work in the shop. Some one like myself would be able to provide a copy of the old license. But it really borders on the integrity of the people using the board. People can always be removed from the board nothing says that they have a right to be here. If a person is passionate about the Art of Tattooing should always be looking to improve their skills as a artist. And remember when you tell some one they should not do something especially with hate and anger the more they want to do it just to prove you wrong, so watch what you say and how you say it.

eoin they have all kinds of info out there that teaches you the basics of machine maint. and repair Huck Spaulding Tattooing A to Z is just one.
yzdxiu

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:21 am

If you at any time to comprehend the actual Vibram 5 fingers? I suppose you actually be match to sit down before a computer research.Occasionally you want to get a shoe displaying accept to wear footwear Vibram five fingertips, he's mostly of the commands comfortable, nevertheless, you just past the 1 below, it is not agnosticism you want to program your own viewpoint insight barefoot running shoes.
Or maybe you can not change the functions from the 5 fingers shoes, help with the facts later, despite all love to purchase five fingers kso this.Whenever Vvibramfivefingers.com via all of us, not just receive the best quality designs can also enjoy the expertise of the actual clients of the highest quality at reasonable prices.
Five Hand shoes offered hot in summer time as well as winter season. Because the wear fun cool feeling in the summer to buy increasingly more vibram 5 fingers for. However in winter season, Vibram FiveFingers mens Bikila blood circulation and cheap finger shoes on your system faster, so if you are your feet cold in the winter months, the putting on of shoes Five fingers can this issue Slowe, however be careful economic Vibram Five Fingers, somtimes the result is actually little.
We suggest you to definitely obtain Fivefingers Shoe Store on the internet as to advantages. Along the way of having these folks, it will have on the web customer satisfaction staffs, and they'll give you some Vibram Five Fingers Shoes recommendations and directions susceptible to your needs.
ForVibram 5 Fingers Run folks who are interested Advanced Fivefingers Shoe Store, they should supply exact cherished types. Pretty chatting,Five Fingers On Sale at the Five Fingertips On Sale Online Stores convey more choices and trendy designs. It's very handy plus purchasers do not need to go to help to make contrast plus bargains.<br>

Vibram 5 Fingers are a good way of the future. These shoes are among the most unique footwear available on the market and no shoes fingers your style is or character you'll love wearing these footwear. The good thing of all is they come in multiple styles and colors to help you locate one that matches your own personality greatest.
sodakgold

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 am

Not all states require licenses and I don't know about anyone else but identity theft is just too big a risk to post my I.D. But any artist (even the scratchers) should have the opportunity to learn from one another![/quote]
reefdiver
Hardcore

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 am

sodakgold wrote: But even the scratchers should have the opportunity to learn from one another!
then they should go to : everyscratcher.com : and talk to each other......... :roll:
buttwheat
Hardcore

Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:29 pm

reefdiver wrote:
sodakgold wrote: But even the scratchers should have the opportunity to learn from one another!
then they should go to : everyscratcher.com : and talk to each other......... :roll:
Damn reef I think you just came up with a great website. can you imagine all the traffic that would have
yorvo
Hardcore

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:11 am

buttwheat wrote:
reefdiver wrote:
Damn reef I think you just came up with a great website. can you imagine all the traffic that would have

You'll make a fortune.
Stubarber
Hardcore

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:13 pm

yorvo wrote:
buttwheat wrote:
reefdiver wrote:

You'll make a fortune.
and think of all the wonderfull free tattoos you could have!! :o
DianeBaind

Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:57 pm

bump this thread and sign if u think its soo hard to find a good team for 3s.

So I wanted to add shoudnt riot add in 3s wins on the player profile when starting a que with others like they have for normals like I see that I have 1000 wins on normals but how many on 3s?

Image ;-)
DamaNiX

Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:16 am

ok lets close this topic by saying the last thing
ok i understood the rules sorry for that "spam" things from now on you will see what does "non-spam" post are
the reason for those posts were that i had a hurry and i reall want this game and i think i was a little ...you know i was looking for this gmae for a long time and even the game sellers in our country dont have it ..and i am tired of playing the demo so here i am and happy cos i finally find a way for the game
thanks sloik for this website you will see when i start to play this game my friends will be jealous and i will show the way: this website

tanks everyone
Attachments
47.gif
47.gif (8.07 KiB) Viewed 90626 times