new guy

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

robertc13

Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:15 am

new here, been wanting to get a tattoo for a while now,but am too young, just one more month to go and i will of age cant wait

i have one question, does the number thirteen tattooed on your neck mean anything? if i were to get that would i be labling myself as anything? just curious...
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:06 pm

Research, research, research.

The number 13 has obvious meaning and occult meaning, as well, and a thorough search of Google.com shall enlighten one to anything they wish to know.
robertc13

Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:16 pm

i 've been through google, all i get is lyrics to the danzig song and tattoo sites (thats how i found this one) does anyone here know anything? im still searching google, but any help is greatly appreciated
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:34 pm

Check A. Crowley's "Liber 777" for the gematric interpretation of the number, and all the corresponding things that go with it. You may be able to find it in a book store if you can't find it online.

Death, Major transformation, scorpio, hidden knowledge, etc.

You really should research this for yourself. I won't even do occult symbols on someone who doesn't have a complete grasp of them, and I can't understand why someone who doesn't, would want one.It is a powerful invokation, so you need to understand it, and understanding doesn't come from spoon-feeding...it comes from experience and research.

Not trying to be rude, I assure you...I just have very strong feelings about such things.

Main Entry: oc·cult

Pronunciation: &-'k&lt, ä-

Function: transitive verb

Etymology: Latin occultare, frequentative of occulere

: to shut off from view or exposure :

COVER, ECLIPSE

- oc·cult·er noun
tat2tx
Location: shaw's tattoo studio 1660 westhiemer houston tx 77006

Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:09 am

i once heard of of 13 1/2 12 jury members,1 judge ,1/2 ass chance.......

ha ha ...m 13 has alot of meaning's like badwolf said do your home work you never know what some-one else may interpet it as.

plus your first tattoo on your neck? wow that's jumping right on in .