rules to gain access to the artist only forum

Place a request to join the Tattoo Artist/Apprentice Sections

Moderator: EvilJay

dael

Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:46 pm

i am an artist who uses disposable equipment therefore i have no use for an autoclave. all of my needles and tubes are single use individually wrapped technical tattoo supply products as well as individual ink packets from millenium inks. im licenced to practice the art of tattooing. individual single use materials do more for the prevention and spread of disease and infection than a reusable material does
everytattoo
Site Admin

Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:05 pm

What shop do you currently work for? and do they have a website with your portpholio on it?

Thanks
dael

Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:38 am

i have recently opened my own shop and am currently workig on a site, my portfolio will be availible for online viewing soon. the name of my shop is Black Orchid Tatu.
BadWolf
Verified

Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:56 pm

individual single use materials do more for the prevention and spread of disease and infection than a reusable material does
Show me proof that the tubes and needles you recieve are still sterile, or ever were. (the indicator in the package proves NOTHING)
Give me the name of the person who did the sterilization, and tell me every event that took place from the time they were sterilized until the time you open them. What laboratory inspects and monitors the equippment used to sterilize these products, and what is the results of their last 24 tests?
Do the people manufacturing and sterilizing them comply with strict guidelines? What are those guidelines?
Have you ever PERSONALLY met any one of these people (aside from the delivery person), and can you vouch for the integrity of a company who sells tattoo crap to any kid with a PO Box?
You are aware that the recent spread of ecoli virus was from farm workers not washing their hands after going to the bathroom, aren't you? So what guidelines do the 8 year old Asian girls who make your needles have to comply with in the sweatshop they work at?
Thanks in advance for your reply!
odilive

Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:08 pm

wow.

a little sensitive? im pretty sure it wasnt meant as a dig on people who clean and autoclave their equipment.
BadWolf
Verified

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:05 pm

That wasn't the point. The point was, the information he posted was patently FALSE and the spread of misinformation is what causes the spread of disease.

"i am an artist who uses disposable equipment therefore i have no use for an autoclave. "

BULLSHIT

"individual single use materials do more for the prevention and spread of disease and infection than a reusable material does"

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. All they do is make people THINK they are being safe, when the FACT of the matter is, they do not even know what country the dirt floor sweatshop that manufactures that garbage is in, let alone if it was ever truly sterilized, or if an event took place along the way which rendered it unsafe to use. Those toys are for people looking to sidestep a very necessary part of the process...being clean.
BenVon7

Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:36 am

Enjoy countless gambling games. That can make you money easily. allnewgclub Just sign up at Get instant privileges.

Apply today. Receive instant bonuses from two promotions. Firstly, get 10 free spins in each of the 3 available slots (Hot Hot Fruit, Santa's Village and Wild Trucks). Second, deposit your first sign up and receive a 100 percent bonus up to 3,000 baht. Apply now at the link. The bottom

>> Promotion for allnewgclub
>> Receive a bonus up to 3,000 baht * when first depositing
>> 10 times free slots for Hot Hot Fruit, Sata's Village, Wild Trucks
--------------------------------------------
♛ Apply today. ADD LINE: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@allnewgclub
Call Center 24 hours service 02-508-8798
<< Free privileges !! Limited amount >>