Total votes: 82
everytattoo
Site Admin

Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:44 pm

In order to have access you must be a tattoo artist

Please post the following information:

1)Full Name
2)List the studio and phone # you work at
3)Post pictures of some of your work (Click Here)
4)5 Posts in either the piercing / tattoo forum
5)Proof of Autoclave: Image of recent spore test (if you don't feel comfortable posting in the forum email it to everytattoo@hotmail.com)

Once you post all relevent information, you will be contacted by pm to discuss setting up a phone interview.

If you have any questions please email everytattoo@hotmail.com or pm everytattoo
Last edited by everytattoo on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JamyCarlton
Verified

Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:22 am

Jamy Carlton
I own Great American Tattoo Co.
317-398-8895
pics are in my profile of my work
my spore test has inforamtion on it i do not feel comfortable giving to the public, i can fax it to you, thanks
lefey23

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:16 pm

WILLY SMITH
OWNER OF
MYSTIC INK TATTOO STUDIO
SHERIDAN COLORADO 80110

WORK phone 303-607-9252

I WILL AGREE TO FAXING A COPY OF SPORE TEST LOG
n3cr0lu5t
Hardcore

Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:41 pm

Id like to be able to read the posts just to learn about the trade (obviously Im interested in the subject), but am not a tatooist and fully underestand why the validation is required and completely support it... even if it means I cant see posts (no... Im not asking for a validation even if it sounds like it- just giving my two rupee). I wouldnt want to get a tatoo by someone just because they have a computer and are literate (I have a 'checklist' I go by when Im considering getting inked by someone new, so I doubt it would happen anyways). So, in short, I applaud the idea of keeping unvalidated users from the forum.
Penguin_with_teeth

Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:19 pm

Daniel L Charneski
Manager of Painless Ric's 2
in Vancouver Wa. 360 737 8288
my spore test lab results are in my profile.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:41 pm

Penguin_with_teeth wrote:ofile.
Where ?
arctiumlappa

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:01 pm

Hi there,
I will post pictures of my work, I can tell you the name and # of the shop I work at....But I dont Autoclave anything... I use only disposables, Tips tubes etc. I also am still an apprentice and I do my work in a shop in Vancouver and I live on Vancouver Island. Although I would love to be a part of the forum....Ideas?. How about a photo of my unused autoclave?. Let me know what you need.
Betty B
Sphenoid
Hardcore

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:39 pm

arctiumlappa wrote:Hi there,
I will post pictures of my work, I can tell you the name and # of the shop I work at....But I dont Autoclave anything... I use only disposables, Tips tubes etc. I also am still an apprentice and I do my work in a shop in Vancouver and I live on Vancouver Island. Although I would love to be a part of the forum....Ideas?. How about a photo of my unused autoclave?. Let me know what you need.
Betty B
Wait, whut?

Ooh, I'll bet Badwolf will have something to say about this.
arctiumlappa

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:49 pm

Have something to say about what?. That everything I use comes from eikon or AJJ Fully sterilized and disposable?. COME ON!?.
Betty B
jamison
Hardcore

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:24 am

arctiumlappa wrote:Have something to say about what?. That everything I use comes from eikon or AJJ Fully sterilized and disposable?. COME ON!?.
Betty B
Can you account for what happened to your equipment after it was "steralized"??? Do you know the name of each person who has touched it since it was "steralized"?
Aivanne
Hardcore

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:50 am

btw. i ve been in numerous shops, seen numerous world class artisst in world class studios and absolutely ALL of them used pre-sterilized needles. the autoclave their tubes....There is a little too much paranoia in my opinion.
CxCx
Verified

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:02 am

I'm a paranoid MOFO to the fullest! Every needle we use at our shop is made by my boss and everything is sterilized "In house". I just don't trust other people to do it (and I've seen entirely too many poorly made (i.e. shit grouping) pre-made needles to consider using them).

I think paranoia in this business is a good thing.

Besides, IMO, Dispossable tubes just don't have the weight/feel on steel ones. Call me crazy, but it's just my opinion.
Aivanne
Hardcore

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:10 am

Oh I am not saying the people I have seen are right. But I really have never been tattooed by someone using anything else than pre sterilized needles.

actually yeah I did, and it was in some dude's living room for my first tattoo. I didnt know much at that time.....I wish I could remember the entire process in details so I could see what he did wrong.
BadWolf
Verified

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:46 am

arctiumlappa wrote:Have something to say about what?. That everything I use comes from eikon or AJJ Fully sterilized and disposable?. COME ON!?.
Betty B
WHO sterilized them? When? Where? How was their equippment monitored? What standards are they REQUIRED to keep?WHO requires them to keep these standards, and what is the penalty if they fail to do so? Who was the equippment operator? What is his criminal background? How many times a day does he wash his hands? Tell me the companies dress code, and outline their policy for hiring people. What checks do they do?

As a professional, who is trusted to have the well being of their customer in mind at all times, DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS????

waiting................................................
BadWolf
Verified

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:22 pm

I swear on my reputation and my daughter's life that I did not alter anything in this photo. All I did was took some pre-sterile tubes, placed them on the scanner, and saved them, uploaded them to my site (cuz it is a huge picture) and there it is for all the world to see.

http://www.inkinctattoo.com/tubes.jpg

see any blue dots???