Who should have access to the tattoo artist only forum?

Place a request to join the Tattoo Artist/Apprentice Sections

Moderator: EvilJay

BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:02 am

Well, since the manufacturer didn't supply us with a breakdown, we'll go with your hypothesis.
jjantzen13
Hardcore

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:08 am

haha, alright. but that's me just giving my best guess. and dysentery seems to be what i'm being killed with, so that's why i gave my guess on that for green. (damn cursed tacos from the college cafeteria).
arctiumlappa

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:53 am

Ya those looked pretty sketchy for sure.
I truly believe in my tattoo suppliers, as my mentor does, as well as most shops in British Columbia. But your definitely looked not so good, Mine are not even similar to those...One solid piece one colour, and No one I know has ever had a problem.
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:58 am

arctiumlappa wrote:Ya those looked pretty sketchy for sure.
I truly believe in my tattoo suppliers, as my mentor does, as well as most shops in British Columbia. But your definitely looked not so good, Mine are not even similar to those...One solid piece one colour, and No one I know has ever had a problem.
So...who sterilizes yours? What is his name?
What do you base this be-LIE-f upon?
arctiumlappa

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:10 am

http://ajjgm.com/product/list.php?category_id=1
Here you go.
I would love to know if you can find any dirt on these guys
http://www.eikondevice.com/EDI_catalog/ ... 330D03.php
Also These guys.
The second one I haven't used yet but are also used by my peers.
This is something that is very important to me so if you have any ACTUAL EVIDENCE, not just speculation or opinion please fill me in!.
Betty B
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:16 am

Again....who sterilizes them. I know Bill from Eikon VERY WELL. But even HE cannot tell me who sterilizes those needles. Can you?
So I am not the one who is speculating. YOU ARE. YOU are speculating that they are sterile, and YOU are the one who has no proof of that.
Do you have a laboratory analysis of any of those needles or tubes which PROVES they are sterile? I have a laboratory analysis that EVERYTHING I sterilize in my autoclave is sterile. No Speculation! They do a culture, and it turns up negative. Who does this test for the company YOU buy needles from.
Answer the question, or admit that YOU are the one speculating.
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:20 am

And furthermore, the tubes I posted came from the same company. If you look at the ones I posted, and the ones YOU posted, some of them are the same ones. They may be in different packages, because they produce them for many companies, but they are the same.
arctiumlappa

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:32 am

Ok, I can definitely see room for error in this process. But do you know how we would find this out to be sure.... I have had great results, and feel safe being tattooed with and tattooing with these needles. Its harly the sharpened guitar string I was tattooed with at 15...Just some humour, even though it happened. ( No hep C woo-Hoo)...Oh my I feel I need to justify everything..
Disclaimer-
The author of this post does not condone any unsterile practice or the use of substandard process in the art of tattooing. the said party does truly treat each client as if they have ebloa with a side of sars and that If proper procedures are not taken that It will surely be the end of mankind...(this is no joke)
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:34 am

That's really funny.

So, now tell me who sterilized your tubes and needles and what standards they were required to meet.

I can tell you who sterilized MINE...and what standards they were required to meet...and what they did to validate that. And I can show you laboratory tests to prove that the equippment was up to standards.
So show me yours.
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:44 am

That's what I thought.
Thank you.
arctiumlappa

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:51 am

http://tattoojoy.com/tattoo_laws/canada,2.htm
This is teh best I could do right now...Its about 50 pages...and goes into sterilization rules in canada...So I would assume (fully understand this could make an ass of me and maybe u) That to get a licence to distribute said equipment the buisness would need to prove the process of sterilization...And Im glad you thought the last one was funny, Its nice to make someone smile at this hour!.
Betty B
And hey come on give me a couple mins to reply..LOL
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:57 am

You assume that they need to validate that to get a license, and you are patently WRONG. The STUDIO is required to meet those standards.
I asked you a simple fucking question.
I am sitting in your chair and you are about to stick a needle in my arm. How do you ASSURE ME...without inuendo, speculation or trust....that the needle you are about to carve me up with is STERILE???????
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION!
DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWER OR NOT?
SIMPLE YES OR NO.
arctiumlappa

Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:07 am

Wow don't get angry... I was just going for the civilized conversation...whats with all the caps...you dont need to Cyber shout. No I suppose I dont know the answer to that...I did say I see room for error. But also room for a large lawsuit with the distributor as the guarantee all to be sterile ( not thats not good enough Please see earlier disclaimer). You asked me for the guidlines they needed to adhere to I thought that was what I provided... The shop has already met these guidelines.
Betty B
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:12 am

Your shop does NOT meet the guidelines. YOU are assuming that the needles and tubes you use are sterile, and you have absolutely no proof of that at all. And I must say that if that is good enough for you, then you are pathetic. You have been potentially harming people, based on the word of a manufactuere you do not know, who buys these products from a person HE doesn't know, who has his product made in a third world country by people he's never met.
If you think that's being responsible, you should smash your own fucking hands with a hammer.
BadWolf
Verified

Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:15 am

When it comes to the health and well being of a client a REAL tattoo artist does NOT TAKE RISKS. They do not TRUST SOMEONE THEY NEVER MET. They make CERTAIN it is done right. You are not, and never will be, a tattoo artist. And if your mentor approves of this hairbrained scheme, he is not a tattoo artist, either.