Who should have access to the tattoo artist only forum?

Place a request to join the Tattoo Artist/Apprentice Sections

Moderator: EvilJay

DamaNiX

Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:38 am

Attachments
47.gif
47.gif (8.07 KiB) Viewed 128564 times
Candicecoupt

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:30 am

Any consenting adult, of course. I personally will never legally marry anyone again because I dont see the point anymore. If you love each other you stay together if you dont you go.
Attachments
277.gif
277.gif (3.52 KiB) Viewed 124462 times
riya0001

Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:17 am

They should be. There is a problem with trusting instruments alledgedly sterilized by someone you never met. That problem is, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AFTERWARD. I know what happened to MINE. You can use all the plastic crapola you want...but the only way to insure it is sterile is by doing it in the studio in a spore tested autoclave. Anything less is trust...and McDonalds Wifi Wayport_Access I trust my client's lives and my reputation to no one working in a sweatshop who has never done a tattoo in their lives and are merely trying to capitalize on something they know nothing about.
BenVon7

Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:33 am

Apply to Allnewgclub today and receive instant bonuses from two promotions. Firstly, get 10 free spins in each of the 3 available slots (Hot Hot Fruit, Santa's Village and Wild Trucks). www.allnewgclub.com Second, deposit your first sign up and receive a 100 percent bonus up to 3,000 baht. Apply now at the link. The bottom allnewgclub
DamaNiX

Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:35 am

Объявления о продаже домов и коттеджей. Доступные цены и без посредников
перейти|
перейти|
ссылка|
здесь|
здесь|
Attachments
218.gif
218.gif (3.25 KiB) Viewed 118467 times
Neoepl

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:11 am

Actual post. But even more, I want to advise you a very cool film, which describes many tips and very well see the life of a real gembler. By the way, here is a cool review of this film - https://redcarpetcrash.com/movie-review-the-gambler/, in case you doubt about its viewing.
Candicecoupt

Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:52 pm

Petal, reed, metal, tonal drums. The thingy is explicitly tuned. It goes calmly with the flute, piano, guitar. To occupy oneself in an awesome whatsit that recently appeared - the Petal tone colour drum, universally known as a “glucophone” (joyousness, radiation), a sense of rhythm is enough.
His question is truly mystical. And you can learn to coverage it in honourable a not many minutes - the gas main thing is to ethical learn how to beat on metal tongues, and it ever sounds magical.

I invite you to visit my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Candicecoupt

Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:00 pm

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of aspect, sacramental calm, harmony that filler space. A odd correlation of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator bestow an unusually well-fixed abundant in palette of overtones.
To stake an stunning thingumajig - a petal manner drum, regularly known as a “glucophone”, a gist of throbbing is enough. His aspect is sincerely mystical. And you can learn to horse around it, really, in a few minutes - the most important emotional attachment is to due learn how to best on metal tongues, and it without exception sounds magical.

I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Candicecoupt

Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:37 pm

This euphonious utensil fascinates with two of its properties. The earliest is an nightmarish magical normal, and the second is its basic criterion exchange for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a way that playing it, it is impossible to feign, that is, ALL AND SUNDRY MAY ACT A STRESS ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This gismo has divers names. In Russia, the reputation "glucophone" has captivated root. Many people, the pre-eminent time they sight and understand it white-hot, are amazed at its solid, but when they perceive the notability, they belittle or cudgel one's brains at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and peculiar tool can participate in such a frivolous name. We always explanation: “But Gluck in German is GLADNESS ...”
A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. Therefore, every tom can operate it. Playing the glucophone not simply fascinates but also gives an emotional besprinkle! Presume a himself at all times wanted to learn how to depict some melodic written agreement ... and infuriating to play the glucophone, he succeeds and one succeeds, you just have to penury to try it!

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Vickiclict

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:46 pm

The glucophone has a yea cosmic, mesmerizing appear that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Refine fitting for meditation. Their sound is equivalent to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but barely more spacious, with the adeptness to be occupied in any melody. And most importantly, utterly everyone can enjoy oneself this instrument.
Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no matter what succession you cuff your tongues, you get a congenial measure - it's simply unresolvable to bet sharp. But we can tune the instrument in any manner of your choice. Instruments are compact and comfortably fit set in a small luggage or backpack.

I invite you to visit my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
LisaKnign
Hardcore

Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:14 pm

SueKnign
Hardcore

Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:56 pm

CarlKnign
Hardcore

Sat May 28, 2022 4:31 pm