Inked Productions Tattoo Convention In Cadillac Michigan

Upcoming Convention Forum<br>
<a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooconventions/">Convention List 2013</a>

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Tattude

KenF

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:53 pm

July 21,22,23
Cadillac Michigan is hosting a Tattoo Convention..It is being welcomed warmly by the general public. With Campsites available, and with hopes of good weather..it looks like its going to be a great time. The producers are looking to promote some upcoming artists with great exposure..if anyone is interested feel free to respond to this post.
Portellimagery

Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:53 pm

I would be interested. I am also wondering if they are looking for someone to do event photography.

Micheal
helodig

Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:53 am

Hi, Do you have a location inside Cadillac. I looked for the listing on the Cadillac covention site and it is not listed. I would like to attend on July 21st, 22nd and 23th.

Thanks, Bill
Tattude
Hardcore

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:53 pm

Portellimagery wrote:I would be interested. I am also wondering if they are looking for someone to do event photography.

Micheal
All you have to do is ask the event coordinator for permission to take pictures and then do it. 99% of all photos you see in magazines are free-lance work.
Conventions rarely have the BIG tattoo magazines send photographers out. I only know of a few big shows that send EVERY photographer in there arsenal and this is not one of them. FOR THIS show, FREE LANCE is where it's at.