Any good conventions coming near Massachusetts (boston) ?

Upcoming Convention Forum<br>
<a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooconventions/">Convention List 2013</a>

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Tattude

silo

Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:45 am

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to tattoos... and am interested in getting one myself in the future... so i would love to get a chance to go to a really good convention in the near future to check out some of the best artists out there.

What are some of the best conventions out there? and does anyone know when one might come near boston?
Rider68
Hardcore

Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:08 am

I searched around the ol' interweb myself and didn't see anything about the 2008 Boston convention. I know the '07 one was in early Sept., so I assume it'll probably be around the same time. I'm sure as soon as anyone here has actual dates it'll be posted.
silo

Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:49 am

i wonder if the boston tattoo convention only has the local artists or if they have a lot of hte big name artists from all over the united states... like kat von d, cory, etc etc
Aivanne
Hardcore

Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:01 pm

silo wrote:i wonder if the boston tattoo convention only has the local artists or if they have a lot of hte big name artists from all over the united states... like kat von d, cory, etc etc
kat von d and cory ? that s who you wanna see ? reality tv douchebags ?

you need to get educated about what makes a great tattoo artist ( i am not saying you're dumb...). Do some research and check out our thread "some of the best in the industry"

that will give you a little bit of insight on what and who are the good artists.
PyrrhusDarwinCastello
Hardcore

Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:20 pm

www.tattoogathering.com

Artists like

Nick Baxter

Joe Capobianco

Durb

Dan Henk

Joshua Carlton

etc
iamcaseychaos
Hardcore

Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:03 am

Derek Noble.

one of the most underrated/underexposed artist I've seen in a long time.

Getting work from him in june for my birthday!
Zombie Unicorn man. Sounds lame, but check out his myspace..he's got one on there that he's drawn, and I love the shit out of it. Definitely forearm piece.