Looking for a new Spot?-maybe u should b!Perfect Tat Loca

Upcoming Convention Forum<br>
<a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooconventions/">Convention List 2013</a>

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Tattude

eCandace

Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:10 pm

Hi All!

I'm new to these boards, but found them because my brother-in law mentioned to me that he thinks his buddy, who has (2) tattoo studios, might be interested in a property that I have listed --I'm a RE agent. Our conversation led me to realize that this free standing commercial 2 unit property would be PERFECT --location and design-- for a tattoo/piercing studio!

This building is located just 1 block off of rt 31 & rt 120 in downtown Mchenry, IL. It has a commercial/residential zoning and the Dentist who had his business in the main level unit lived in the upper residence. Each of the 6 individual offices (2 private, 4 semi-private) have plumbing and most have 220V electric. It has a handicap bath and entrance ramp, a designated reception, waiting area and a kitchenette for employees. It also was designed to meet all health and safety codes.

Upper unit has a really nice 2 bed 2 ba apt, appliances. Use it to rent out and make some cash…or to crash after a late night at work! It has its own electrical panel, furnace and central A/C and its own private deck with back entrance/exit.

The surrounding Riverwalk area has pubs, restaurants, antique stores and more ...the VFW is right next door. You can have a sign out front and in addition to the paver driveway that parks 6-8 cars there is plenty of off street parking directly out front and along streets.

If this is of interest to you or anyone you know, you can find more info by visiting http://www.1307Court.eCandace.com or post a note to me on these forums, I’ll check back as I’m catching up on the many interesting posts!!! Thanks! :wink:
Tattude
Hardcore

Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:59 am

Sounds just like my buddies studio but you put this in the wrong forum... This is for conventions and anything dealing with them...
Might want to try and put this in anything but tattoos section because NOT many people look in this area. lol
eCandace

Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:18 pm

Tattude--

Your buddy's place must be cool, thanks for the headsup on were to post this.