Portland OR.

Upcoming Convention Forum<br>
<a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooconventions/">Convention List 2013</a>

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Tattude

buttwheat
Hardcore

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:01 am

October 22-24
http://www.portlandtattooexpo.com/
I'm trying to scrape up some money to go.
sidelvar
Hardcore

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 am

TNME - will you please go eat a dick.
sidelvar
Hardcore

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:54 am

The last sentance in your response is why I said what I have. Your posts are pure spam IMO.

To the first question, hardly, but I'm not going to start a pissing match over how tough I may or may not be via the internet.
TooManyNotEnough

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Spam? That is interesting. I have put nothing but positive contributions on this site and tried to get people to share in my short time here. WOW Homie!
magnumman
Hardcore

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:59 pm

sidelvar wrote:The last sentance in your response is why I said what I have. Your posts are pure spam IMO.
I've got to admit, I thought the same thing at first since all of your initial posts seemed to push people to your website. If you haven't noticed, we're often overrun with spammers disguising posts as nothing more than an ad for a site or a product and for a while yours looked no different. I think it's better now that you have a link to your web address in your sig rather than each post. We look forward to further contributions and your site doesn't look half bad, either.
TooManyNotEnough

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:11 pm

magnumman-Thanks for the thoughtful/respectful response and my intentions are not to spam your site one bit but hear stories and contribute stories. I just have our site in the signature and the only time I add links are when I think they can add content to the conversation(s). Yes I have seen the spam and get it but thats why I respect the forum guidelines which is why I was blown away a few of my post have been removed. I see tons of negativity and hassling which stays on so am confused and always curious when people instantly jump on another person on the computer but more than likely remain silent in person. Bottomline, thanks for the explanation, looking at our site, and I look forward to being a part of this one as well.