Long Beach Tattoo Convention

Upcoming Convention Forum<br>
<a href="http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooconventions/">Convention List 2013</a>

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Tattude

tondraj

Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:07 pm

Hello everybody. I'm going to be attending the Tattoo Convention in Long Beach this Friday and was wondering about the payment options there. Will the artists only accept cash? I'm not sure I feel too comfortable carrying around $300 in cash in Long Beach, but if that's the only way then I'll deal.

Thanks
statefelon716
Hardcore

Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:19 pm

You shoulda posted this in the Tattoo conventions section all the people there will probaly know a little more specifics
Tattude
Hardcore

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:45 am

CASH ONLY!
Do you have a guy/gal in mind?
tondraj

Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:46 pm

Tattude, I was hoping you'd reply. I haven't made an appointment with anyone, but I've searched some of the artists' websites and there's quite a few i like.

Is it pretty much appointment only? We're going on the first day of the conference (Friday).
Tattude
Hardcore

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:39 am

tondraj wrote:Tattude, I was hoping you'd reply. I haven't made an appointment with anyone, but I've searched some of the artists' websites and there's quite a few i like.

Is it pretty much appointment only? We're going on the first day of the conference (Friday).
Actually, the first day is Thursday... It's called the meet and greet.
Appointments are a must with HIGH profile artists but normally you can find amazing artists on Thursday or Friday that still have spots available. I would start calling or e-mailing some of the artists. If not, I don't see you having a problem finding someone Friday. Remember, it costs every artist 400-800 dollars for a booth depending on the show requirements. The bigger the piece you get the MORE money you save because all the artists are shooting for tattoo of the day.
SO, if you can get a hold of one or two more BILLS you can have a SICK piece…
Good luck! And don’t drink too much lol
tondraj

Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:02 pm

Thanks for the info tattude, I'm so pumped about going! We leave tomorrow morning so I better finish packing. I'll post pics if I get something...
Tattude
Hardcore

Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:29 am

Cool, look forward to seeing the pics