sevendust anybody?

Talk about anything....

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid

pitgirl42

Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:27 pm

have any of you listened to the latest sevendust cd next? i heard it while i was interning at universal the other day and i thought it sounded really good. it is a great mix of heavy and melodic rock. i got really interested and went to their sitehttp://www.sevendust.info/ to find out more about them. i read that they self produced this whole album, which made me like it even more. next is truely a product of sevendust's hard work and creativity. i would check it out if you haven't heard it yet.
CxCx
Verified

Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:37 am

pefect title...Sevendust? NEXT! I haven't dug them since "Home" came out, which was years ago
Tattude
Hardcore

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:28 am

They LOVE Orlando... They play here more then any other city, even ATL. lol
I remember when they gave away tickets to see them for FREE here in O-Town.
Great band in concert
CxCx
Verified

Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:21 pm

they gave away free tickets for a PA show not too long ago as well........for shady reasons...

They were filming for an upcoming DVD an dthe venue (which was a small 300-500 person club) hadn't come close to reaching capacity, so they gave away a pile of tickets, so iy looks like they have a packed club to play to on the DVD.

I'm sure that the DVD is being filmed throughout the tour, which means that they probably do this often (actually, it's not completely undcommon, this kind of thing happens pretty often in the music world)