tounge piercing

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

Kinkay!

Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:47 pm

ok. whoa! this is ma first post(im welsh btw)im katie.. i really want my tounge done.. but i think deep in my mind i want it done for all the rong reasons.. those being : coz i can... coz it looks gud n to REBEL!. im onli 13. wen i have it done i'll b 14.. but i wondered if anyone can maybe suggest if im doin the rite thing.. THANK U!!!

<ps>one of myrelatives wants to take me for a tattoo on my 14th birthday.. will i actually be able to have it done or not as im under the age of 18..help. i only want something little to go across the bottom of my back!

HELP!! thanks xxxxx
whitepowerfaery

Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:20 am

A tattoo is a lifetime committment and should only be done if its something that you really want done and will not regret getting later on.

A tongue piercing is not as permanent but still should only be done if its something will can live with because they arent cheap at some places.

Most places will not let you get a tattoo if you're under 18 years of age, a few states will. Piercings you have to have a parent/guardian signature usually to get them done if you're under 18 years of age.
Kinkay!

Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:28 am

yea, but sligh problem,im not from america :S.. im Welsh lol.. yea i understand and agree with the tattoo things .. so thank u alot for ur help .. ur a lickle (*).. its a star btw xx
nytmare

Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:41 am

hi ive got my tongue done n i dont regret anything abt it n hopefully u dont regret anything wen you get yours done n abt d tattoo im 18 n had mine done wen i was 17 most importantly i got my moms permission you shud to n take some1 responsible with you remeber tattoos r permenant n painful good luck n i hope you make a responsible decision