what first?

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

boycrzy1412

Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:24 pm

I'm 15 and I already know that I want my navel, tongue, and nose pierced. I have my ears pierced seven times, (two I did myself) so pain doesnt really bother me. What should I have done first out of those piercings?
sheep103

Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:29 pm

Take one step at a time darlin, I think you should aim at the one you want most and after it has healed decide wether to have anymore. Liking the idea of you having you ears pierced 7 times, but i think you should of had them all do professionally rather than do a couple yourself.

Cheers Tom
puppylove374

Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:30 pm

yea you should take your time to think about stuff. i am 17 i just got my navel pierced and it took my 2 months to make sure i wanted it and to do research on it and i just got it done 2 days ago. anyway the point is when you get older you might not like what you did to your body and regret it. especially your face... remember that is what people look at first. be safe and think about everything you do in life.... be safe... bye
puppylove374

Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:32 pm

oh yea and dont do it your self you can get sick
boycrzy1412

Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:40 pm

everyone can stop telling me to not do it myself, I know. It was a one time thing and just answer the fucking question. Thats all I care about, not your opinion on anything else. thanx :evil:
puppylove374

Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:37 am

ummm you must be a idiot, you care about our opinions because you are asking where you should do the piercing first....but do your lip first.. you are already ugly so just finish it off and i am not going to reply to you so good bye little boy
boycrzy1412

Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:55 pm

Look you fucking asshole :D I said I dont care about any other opinion besides the one I'm asking for so shut your fucking mouth. Because now I think you are an inept person devoid of any opinion besides your own who cant listen to anything anyone says because your to wrapped up in your own pathetic life. :x That's why you spend all your time on your computer because you have nothing better to do. And for your information I am a girl with an attitude and I know way more people than you who think I have an attitude problem and just to let you know, they still think im hot so you can go and hump your hand because I can tell by your bitter lack of human contact that your not getting any anyway. :twisted:
tattooed freak

Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:06 pm

boycrzy i'm with you on all the piercing things i love piercings they make me look better! but to answer your question get your eyebrow done first because it doesn't hurt at all! your tounge will hurt for a few weeks and you really can't eat for two weeks. your lip just makes it weird to eat! your nose doesn't really hurt either! i've had mine done but it got fucked up in a fight and ...yeah not really a good time to have loops in! OH MAJOR NO NO!! none in the middle of your nose! i know big tough guy's wwho said fuck that! and wouldn't do it! and some who couldn't breathe with it but mine didn't hurt..don't know what they were bitching about....newayz give me a ring l8er!!
declara

Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:21 pm

So hostile boycrazy, I love it.
Tifferbell

Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:21 pm

Get the one you want the most first.
ShinSolo

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:43 am

I must admit this caught me off guard... Such a rude little 15 year old we've got here... Is it even legal for you to get profesionaly pierced where you are? -looks skeptical-
Maybe you should learn a little respect before you open your mouth, and heaven forbid if you turn around and cuss me...

I got my lip done first (well, besides ears) and it was all down hill from there. It healed up nicely and was only slighly swollen for about three days.

So I say that's a good start, but it is all up to which ones you feel the most emotional about.

I dont have a single piercing or tattoo that does not mean something to me, and it should be that way to you as well.

The worse thing you can do is get a piercing or a tattoo just because "everyone else" has it, or because you feel you have to in order to "fit in." Life is all about "fitting out"

Be origional and have fun with your life.

Do what you feel the strongest about, and when you get it done, associate it with a particular thought or opinion. So when you see it in the future you can have happy memories. You'll find you'll like it better that way than if you just say... got your septum pierced because your boyfriend has his done and you want to impress him... because if that relationship never works out you'll think about him everytime you look in the mirror.

~Shin