Nipple piercing

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

sheep103

Tue May 10, 2005 4:55 pm

I have had a scaffold piercing and I was told that was 5/10 for pain.

What on a scale of 10 would your nipple be and will it leave a scar?

Cheers Tom
Tattude
Hardcore

Wed May 11, 2005 12:06 am

Not sure on the scaring...depends on the person I guess but I would have to say NO. Just normal scaring would occur.
winfish

Mon May 30, 2005 2:44 pm

6 I d say

removed my left one a year ago, no visible scars, just a tiny dot right and left the nipple, no healing trouble
OliviaB

Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:07 pm

It's just like getting a titty twister. Its not that bad, i have both of mine done. The thing that i thought hurt the most was the first time they got hard.
kate1211

Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:45 pm

It hurts men slightly more than women, so that would depend. Cold HURTs them though, it never dawned on me that I would be so much more cold sensitive!.. it isn't bad, I thought it was a 4...not as bad as my septum, but worse than others..
Kate
ladylovekat

Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:19 am

well all i can say is i enjoyed the hot and cold...pain felt good too. they seemed to be more sensitive. at any rate they are out now and i plan to get them re done will i lose sensation or will they be just as intense as they were pierced?
Tifferbell

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:28 pm

I say a 4. When I was pregnant I had to take them out to breastfeed and left them out for about 4 months, they never closed all the way but there were larg bumps at the openings. After I put them back in the bumps went away.
FrEaKeLmO

Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:53 am

ya i have my left one done n it didn't hurt at all.
ShinSolo

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:33 am

Hey guys... I have been seriously thinking about getting my nipples pierced... but i heard a rumor that after you get them pierced they will stay permantnly hard, even after you take them out... is this true?

And can me getting my nipples pierced now affect me if i ever decide to have a baby and nurse in the future?

I know these might sound stupid... but I dont want to get it done w/out knowing the truth about some matters.

~Shin
Tifferbell

Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:11 pm

As I said in above post, I took mine out to nurse. The only reason I stopped nursing was because of my job, not the piercings. It will NOT effect nursing if you take them out a few months before giving birth. Also mine do not stay hard all the time, I think those are just wives tales. I hope that helps some!
choo
Hardcore

Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:27 am

ShinSolo wrote:Hey guys... I have been seriously thinking about getting my nipples pierced... but i heard a rumor that after you get them pierced they will stay permantnly hard, even after you take them out... is this true?

And can me getting my nipples pierced now affect me if i ever decide to have a baby and nurse in the future?

I know these might sound stupid... but I dont want to get it done w/out knowing the truth about some matters.

~Shin
that does happen to some people, because nipple piercings highten the sensativity it can cause errect nipples in general day to day.

and as for pain: it depends on how sensative your nipples are: make sure you go to a good piercer as their skill plays a big part in the ammount of pain you'l feel too - dont bother with numbing pads: they dont do anything

hope this helped

- Jed