Nose piercin

Questions related to piercings

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, EvilJay, Sphenoid, jamison

sas052201

Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:32 am

ok guys .. I have my tounge pierced.. and had my naval done .. I am intrested in some other things.. like a nose.. I do work .. and was wonderin .. is there a claer stud u cant see .. or how long do u have to have it pierced to be able to tak it out without it closin up ... compared to tattoo's and other piercin's how bad is the pain ? Write back asap..
danifae

Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:17 pm

I've had my nose pierced for a year and I have trouble getting my jewelry back in after 30 minutes. You can get a clear retainer, but they tend to look like big black heads (no light coming from the inside of your nose make's it look black), and i've yet to find a flesh tone one. As far as pain goes, it's a pretty personal thing, but I thought that getting my nose peirced hurt worse than getting a tattoo.
laura_bug

Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:37 pm

ive had my nose pierced for a year and yeah it does start to close in like an hr. i work too and i just stick in a clear post, and you can hardly tell. it didnt hurt to get it pierced but was a little sensitive for like a month. and i think my tattoo hurt more than the nose ring.
3 libras

Fri May 27, 2005 10:51 am

I have just had my nose pierced on my lunch break today. I thought that it hurt quite a bit. I have a few piercings and that was one that hurt the most I'd say. Either that or my nipple.

I had my frenum done a few days ago and that didn't hurt at all.

I believe that you can get some clear nose studs though me thinks.

:)
carebear_lover13

Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:31 am

:D :) :lol: 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

to the one who wanted to know about haveing ur nose pierced for one it does not hurt me and my daughter both had ours done but only a day apart, the only thing u feel is four small pops as the ring is pushed through the skin the only one i have found that seems to smart a little is the last pop and it doesn"t hurt nothing major it hurts less than haveing urself being stung by a bee now as far as it being sore or sensative, well mine only lasted for about 3-4 days and then i couldnt even tell it was even there but it doesnt mean u can take it out and leave it out in that short of time, i was told it can take up to 6 months for it to completely heal but so far me nor my daughter have had any trouble with ours as far as infection or anything of the sort the peircing is pretty simple and easy just be careful it is pretty easy to knock out if u dont watch what ur doing and when u do that it tends to irritate it a little dont let no one scare u out of haveing it done im tempted my self to yet have my nose peirced again on the other side or maby on the same side
alisha85

Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:17 pm

ummm... yeah i was just wondering is it true that when you get ur nose picered that later in life it makes your nose rot? :lol: [/b]
alisha85

Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:21 pm

yeah this is for danife how naby picerings do you have?
SharpTattoos
Hardcore

Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:00 pm

Retainers are plastic. Plastic is porous. Plastic can harbor bacteria and hold it in the piercing. Retainers are only recommended for completely healed piercings.

Changing jewelry in a fresh piercing or taking it out and reinserting it all the time can cause it to develop problems... bumps, keloids, irritation...
SharpTattoos
Hardcore

Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:01 pm

alisha85 wrote:ummm... yeah i was just wondering is it true that when you get ur nose picered that later in life it makes your nose rot? :lol: [/b]
No. Why would it do that??? :/ Earrings don't do that... and people wear those all of their lives.