Looking for my Moon (1st Tatoo!!) Please HELP!!

If you're new to getting tattooed ask your questions here

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, Freddie, CxCx

Eva Luna

Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:56 am

First of all I will like to introduce myself, as this is my first message in this forum.

My name is Eva, and I have always had some kind of strange fascination by the Moon (Luna in Spanish) and the effect that it has on us. I also just love the look of it. :shock:

Because of this, I decided a good while ago that I wanted to get a tatoo related with it, and after much thinking I decided I would love to tatoo the 4 main phases of the moon along my spine, starting by the new moon near the neck and finishing with the full moon on my coxis.

I was thinking of something a bit realistic looking, but I´m open to other designs.

I tried searching in google, but did not find anything even close to what I was looking for.

Can anybody tell me what is the best way to go about finding a design like this?

Thanks a mill for you help!! :D
dork

Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:43 pm

I'd say stop looking for a design. Just talk to an artist and tell them what you want. That way you'll have what you want, it will be original and the artist will probably like doing it much better if it's their own design.

They're "artists" for a reason. I find it's better to have them do what they like to do. Plus, like I said, it will be original.

Helpful?
Eva Luna

Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:51 pm

Thanks for reply. I thought it would be better if you have something to start from. Now I know... It was very helpful.

I will definitly let you know when I get it done, and if it all goes well, I´ll put a picture on the web.

Last question...

Does anybody by any chance you know a good artist in Dublin, Ireland?

If not, what are good parametres to know if an artist-studio is good.

Thank you very much!

:wink: