hi, I need some advice

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

TattooMommy

Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:10 am

Hi I'm new here, my name is Desiree, I'm 19 yrs old, 20 this march, I have two kids, a boy and a girl my son's 18 months old, my daughter's almost 4 months old. I'm currently thinking about getting new tattoo (I have two already) this time I want something special, something that symbolize what my life has been like, growing up without a father, gettin in fights and all of that and I was in unhealthy relationship with the children's father and I finally broke it off and moved on, he want to do nothing with them. I'm hanging strong in there for my children, do u guys know what a good tattoo would be good for me? Something shows that I am moving on and I'm growing up, becoming a strong independent woman and as a mother and that I am finally can breathe freely once again that I don't feel so trapped anymore. I'd like to have a tattoo on my back, but I'd like it to be girly and that it stands out, any ideas wld be great! :-) thanks (sorry for the long post!)
melted3crayonz

Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:01 pm

i have had a similar experiance to you, and one that i got was the outline of a heart, but the outline was barb-wire.... it represents my strugle, and the love i have for my son, and that i am his protector

good luck in what ever you choose
soulmindfist

Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:15 pm

A favorite tattoo motif... Phoenix- meaning reborn, the symbol of the undying soul, regeneration, and resurrection.
jpearl

Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:20 pm

I do like phoenix idea there is all kinds of meaning in that.

Good luck.
bikerbabew8n

Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:50 am

Not exactly sure what you should get, just don't get a butterfly. I know butterflies symbolize change and all that crap, but everyone has them. I say you should design your own tatoo that represents YOU vs. getting what someone tells you to. idk just a thought.

peace in