General mechanics of tattooing

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

Tannim

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:35 pm

I know this probably going to get my flamed, but I'm curious and I hope that somone out there can give me an answer.

First let me say I do **NOT** want to start tattooing. I'm a fat man as such my kitchen table is reserved for food preperation and consumption.

Now that said, My questions were moderately technical in nature, how does a tatto gun go together? I knwo that needles and tubes are sold seperately and also that needles do not come "preassembled".

What different types of needles are there and what difference does each type of needle make?

What are the different setting on the machines, and what difference does that make? obviously there is not a perfect setting or machines wouldn't have the option to change.

that's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure there will be more later... Thanks
SharpTattoos
Hardcore

Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:42 am

Really... public forums arent' the place to discuss this type of information. And if you do NOT want to shart tattooing then there's no reason for you to know anyway. If you ever do, get an apprenticeship and your mentor can fill you in on all of the answers you seek.

If it's flames you're seeking, I'm here to put out your fire. There's enough of that here already.