New here.. and have a question

General tattoo discussion

Moderators: buttwheat, sidelvar, kohlhaas, EvilJay, Sphenoid, SharpTattoos

missbeckie

Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:06 pm

Hello everyone,.... I am Beckie and I am (like others) in search of the perfect tattoo but one that has not been done 1000 times... :roll:

I got my first tat at 18 and it is of a sun and moon (on my calf)... and the second was done at 21 and it is of Ivy and a monarch butterfly...

I have recently "changed" a lot and took control of some issues... something that I am extremely proud of....

My Question is this.....

What could I get to represent change or success... something along those lines without being overdone by everyone else?

Thanks in advance for all of your suggestions and ideas. :D

Beckie
little taboo

Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:24 pm

There's a book called, 1000 Symbols: What Shapes Mean in Art and Myth that might be of use to you... I would just check it out at the library 1st though. Good luck.
hawaiitattoo

Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:38 pm

Butterflys resemble change. Because they are always growing changing into something or another. Trying going to www.google.com and type in what your looking for in the web address. something to the effect of symbols and their meaning. It should bring up something for you to look at. Then decide how you want to tattoo it on your body.

Good Luck.